4 hours approximately
La Paz hotel
La Paz hotel
- Visit a typical witch’s market in Bolivia.
- Discover its main places filled with history and culture.
- See La Paz city from above with a stroll on the cable car line.
What is and what is not included
LA PAZ CITY TOUR EXPERIENCE
Today you will be picked up from your La Paz hotel (3640 mts/11942.3 ft) at an appropriate time. The adventure will start with a tour through some typical Bolivian markets, like the witch and craft market which will help us to get an insight into the Bolivian culture.
Then we will continue to the Main Square, Plaza Murillo where the Cathedral, the Government Palace and the National Congress buildings are located. Later on, from the look-out of Killi Killi (3700 mts/12139.1 ft) we will be able to admire an amazing view of La Paz.
Continuing the tour and to change the scenery we will continue over the residential areas of Obrajes, Calacoto and La Florida (3300 mts/10826.8 ft). Here, we will take a short stroll around the commercial area and in order to have an amazing air-view of the city we will also get on one of the cable car line of La Paz.
Finally, we will visit the unique rock sand formations at the valley of the Moon (3325 mts/10908.8 ft). Later on we will return to your accommodation.
- The tour can start either in the morning (09:00 am approx.) or in the afternoon (13:00 pm approx.)
- Bolivia Visa is not included on the program; you should require it in advance to a Bolivian consulate near your home since the migratory procedures are different for each country.
- Bring comfortable clothes (warm clothes, sunglasses, sunblock, hat)
- Do not forget to bring your camera to capture the best photos!
- Bring some cash to buy diverse and curious souvenirs.
- If you wish to take this package as a solo traveler or in a group starting from three people please consult with your travel specialist.